2. He convinced the people in the back end that I am indeed not receiving the promised 40Mb/s.
3. He took a picture of the speed test result and sent it by Whatsap to his boss
3. Thereafter, there was a software downloaded to co-browse and eliminate local issues
4. This was followed by cables being checked
5. Finally they recognised that the problem was universal and and not local to me
6. That lead to the technical team in their head-office addressing the issue and restoring the speed I am supposed to receive as per my subscription
ORGANISATIONAL NEGATIVISM is not a problem only with +ACT FIBERNET . This is a universal problem with most large "silo" centric organisations. The remedy is in the hands of the Senior Management team, who can establish an effective governance mechanism to weed out organisational lethargy and establish Speed-of-Service!